RULES & REGULATIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2018-20
* The B.Ed. Section is recognized by N.C.T.E. [ 2007], accredited by NAAC in grade “B” (2014) & affiliated to the University of Calcutta. Rules & regulations of N.C.T.E., C.U. & the State Govt. are followed by the Section .
* The Section offers a two years’ Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] course .
* Course is open to both men & women with graduation & Post graduation degrees . In-service/Deputed teachers & freshers are admitted .
* Total No. of Seats/intake capacity is 50 [ Deputed – 25, Fresher – 25]
* If the Deputed seats remain unfulfilled, they will be de-reserved as per the rules & the same will be offered to the Fresher candidates .
* Teachers serving in private schools which are not recognized by the Govt. cannot be considered as deputed teachers .
* The ratio of home university students (i.e. those from CU) to Other University students shall be 80 : 20.
* Students migrating from other university will have to obtain Migration Certificate and submit the same with in one month from the date of admission. These candidates have to be registered by themselves to the CU following the normal rules & regulation of the University.
* Selection will be made strictly in order of merit on the basis of grade marks/score for the fresher candidates. Merit/score for the valid in-service applicants will be made on the basis of valid teaching experience [date of joining] of them.