The trainees of this institution have to use of the following support system :-
- Central Library
- Departmental library with computers, internet facilities and photo-copying facility.
- Educational Technology
- Social Science
- CENTRE FOR ALL INDIA SCIENCE TEACHERS’ ASSOCIATION [W.B. branch]
- CENTRE FOR PEDAGOGICAL STUDIES IN MATHEMATICS.
- STUDY CENTRE OF IGNOU [B.ED.]
- STUDY CENTRE OF NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY.
- STUDY CENTRE OF NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY B.ED. [ODL]
- STUDY CENTRE OF PRIMARY BRIDGE COURSE UNDER GOVT. OF W.B.
- POST OFFICE
- COMPUTER CENTRE WITH INTERNET FACILITIES UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF QUALIFIED COMPUTER INSTRUCTORS.
- STUDENTS’ COMMON ROOM
- Boys’ Common Room
- Girls’ Common Room
- MUSIC ROOM
- MULTI GYM
- SPORTS FACCILITIES
- HALL WITH AUDIOVISUAL SYSTEM
- SMART CLASS ROOM
- FIRST –AID CENTRE
- PROVISION OF PURIFIED DRINKING WATER
- PARKING PLACE FOR THE VEHICLES
- PRIZES :
Prizes are awarded every year to trainees securing highest marks in the final examination and the best performer of the session [Institutional choice].
- SCHOLARSHIPS :
All the S.C., S.T. and Minority [Fresher] trainees enjoy this facility.
- TRAINEES’COUNCIL :
With be entrusted with the task of conducting various co-curricular activities like cultural programme debate, extempore, seminar, sports etc. of the college under the guidance of the teachers of this institute. They also engage in various social activities.
- Cultural Exchange with other Colleges in West Bengal.
- prabaha [Wall Magazine]
- Padadhwani [Annual Magazine]
- Pratinyas [Educational Abstract]
- BOSON [Science Magazine with ISSN]
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
SEXUAL HARASSMENT REDRESSAL CELL