The trainees of this institution have to use of the following support system :-
- Central Library
- Departmental library with computers, internet facilities and photo-copying facility.
- Educational Technology
- Social Science
- CENTRE FOR ALL INDIA SCIENCE TEACHERS’ ASSOCIATION [W.B. branch]
- CENTRE FOR PEDAGOGICAL STUDIES IN MATHEMATICS.
- STUDY CENTRE OF IGNOU [B.ED.]
- STUDY CENTRE OF NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY.
- STUDY CENTRE OF NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY B.ED. [ODL]
- STUDY CENTRE OF PRIMARY BRIDGE COURSE UNDER GOVT. OF W.B.
- POST OFFICE
- COMPUTER CENTRE WITH INTERNET FACILITIES UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF QUALIFIED COMPUTER INSTRUCTORS.
- STUDENTS’ COMMON ROOM
- Boys’ Common Room
- Girls’ Common Room
- MUSIC ROOM
- MULTI GYM
- SPORTS FACCILITIES
- HALL WITH AUDIOVISUAL SYSTEM
- SMART CLASS ROOM
- FIRST –AID CENTRE
- PROVISION OF PURIFIED DRINKING WATER
- PARKING PLACE FOR THE VEHICLES
- PRIZES :
Prizes are awarded every year to trainees securing highest marks in the final examination and the best performer of the session [Institutional choice].
- SCHOLARSHIPS :
All the S.C., S.T. and Minority [Fresher] trainees enjoy this facility.
- TRAINEES’ COUNCIL :
With be entrusted with the task of conducting various co-curricular activities like cultural programme debate, extempore, seminar, sports etc. of the college under the guidance of the teachers of this institute. They also engage in various social activities.
24. Clubs of the B.Ed. Section to perform different types of activities:
- Anustup (Literary Club)
- Boson (Science Club)
- Foot Print (Sports Club)
- Chintan (Seminar Club)
- Expression (Cultural Activity Club)
- Nature (Health & Hygiene Club)
25. Cultural Exchange with other Colleges in West Bengal.
- Prabaha [Wall Magazine]
- Padadhwani [Annual Magazine]
- Pratinyas [Educational Abstract]
- BOSON [Science Magazine with ISSN]
27. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
28. SEXUAL HARASSMENT REDRESSAL CELL